Generously funded by the Leon Levy Foundation, the Manhattan Historic Sites Archive archive is an invaluable destination for the study of Federal Hall as well as five other historic sites in Manhattan including:
- Hamilton Grange, the home of Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary of the Treasury
- St. Paul’s Church, where George Washington worshipped during his presidency in New York City
- Castle Clinton, built to defend New York Harbor for the War of 1812
- General Grant Memorial, the final resting place of the 18th president, Ulysses S. Grant
- Theodore Roosevelt Birthplace, a reconstruction of the 26th president’s home.